Clifford Design aim to help and support clients on their journey to designing and building a low energy and sustainable home using Passive House principles. They are able to help at all stages from early pre-planning with design principals through to offering design and on site technical advice towards gaining Passive House certification. We recognise that clients come with differing experience of the design and build process and are likely to require varying levels of support. As such clients can use our services as much or little as they require to ensure a smooth Design and Build process.
We undertake Consultancy work in Design, Design Management, Client Representation and Project Management specialising in Low Energy and sustainable Homes including:
- Design review and advice for low energy buildings
- Guiding self-builders through the design and build process
- Project planning and costing
- Passivhaus design (PHPP)
- Technical detailing
- Interior design, finishes specification, lighting and electrical layouts
- Recommendation on preferred suppliers
- Recommendation on sustainable materials
- Tendering and post-tender analysis
- Help with production of documentation for building control
- Contractor support, training and quality control
- Project management
Please feel free to contact us if you are considering embarking on a Passive House or Low energy build and would like help with Passive House Design, Project Management or Client Liaison.