My aim is to help and support clients on their journey to designing and building a low energy home using PassivHaus principles. I am able to help both at the early pre-planning stages with design principals and also after planning if you already have a house design completed. I recognise that clients will come with differing experience of the design and build process and are likely to require varying levels of support. As such clients can use my services as much or little as they require to ensure a smooth Design and Build process.
I undertake Consultancy work in Design, Design Management, Client Representation and Project Management specialising in Low Energy and sustainable Homes including:
- Design review and advice for low energy buildings
- Guiding self-builders through the design and build process
- Project planning and costing
- Passivhaus design (PHPP)
- Technical detailing
- Interior design, finishes specification, lighting and electrical layouts
- Recommendation on preferred suppliers
- Recommendation on sustainable materials
- Tendering and post-tender analysis
- Help with production of documentation for building control
- Contractor support, training and quality control
- Project management
Please feel free to contact me if you are considering embarking on a Passive or Low energy build and would like help with PassivHaus Design, Project Management or Client Liaison.